Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Lifeline

Lifeline: support that enables people to survive or to continue doing something

My lifeline, my phone.

Lately, I have been wearing the battery dead.  I didn't use to.  I didn't have to charge my phone for days.  That changed about two weeks ago.  I realized I need to talk to people.

Before third year, I could talk to just Mav and be fine.  Occasionally, I needed to engage in girl talk.  But for the most part, I was fine with just Mav.  But now he's not home as often.  And I still need to talk.

I'm so happy we live in the age of technology.  I'm even more happy that I don't get charged for long distance (or at least, I don't think I do.)  And I'm sooo happy to have such goods friends and family that I can call and chat with whenever.

I would have gone absolutely crazy without my phone these past couple weeks.  

What's your lifeline?

1 comment:

  1. Same for me.. Hubby is gone so much, two smalls .. a girl needs to communicate. LOL

    ReplyDelete