Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Good Break

I'm done!  Insert a huge sigh of relief here.  Awww....

Another semester of school is under my belt. 

Wait!  Didn't you know I was enrolled in classes?  Probably not.  But it's true.  Not only am I a busy wife and mamma, I'm a student too.  We do a lot of homework around our house.  Squeaks included.  While Mav and I are reading, Squeaks will find her own book to study.  Education is pretty darn important in our home.

I'm a sophomore.  I'm working on my generals.  This time next year I'll have my associates.  Finally!!  While Mav was working on his undergrad work, I worked.  Someone had to pay the bills.  I took classes here and there.  Once I had Squeaks, I decided it was time to go back to school.  My goal is to get my associates for now.  One day, I want to get my degree in agricultural communications.  I might have to settle on just a communications degree depending on where we settle down though. 

So, what my plans for the next four weeks?  I'm going to do whatever I want!!  Squeaks and I are going to play, a lot.  I hate to admit it but she's been watching an average of two movies a day for the past couple weeks.  But we're going to play!  I'm going to plan a girls night and watch White Christmas, maybe do some fondu.  I'm going to get my hair cut.  Mav is going to take me on a date, sometime.  I'm going to go shopping.  My house will be spotless picked up. 

I'll tell you one thing I will do, savor this special time off over the most wonderful time of the year.  It's going to be a good break.  

No comments:

Post a Comment